- Real. If you face rejection you are alright with it. Better to stick with the few who accept you as you are rather than being unauthentic.
- Interesting. The more authentic you are, the more interesting you are. Everyone is weird in some sense. The sense that the conformity is desirable, is not really in a world that accepts the differences.
- Inspiring; authentic is inspiring and serves as role model. Crooked trees are the most beautiful and because they’ve withstood some blows they also seem to resonate with deeper levels.
- Effortless, being oneself does not require any extra effort.
- Unique: there is only one you with your life and experiences. So if you considering contributing to the world, that uniqueness might be a good place to start.